這本 The Edinburgh Introduction to Studying English Literature 在博客來就可以買的到!
而且在博客來訂購 The Edinburgh Introduction to Studying English Literature 還享有優惠價唷!
購買 The Edinburgh Introduction to Studying English Literature 自己可以選擇是否要使用7-11取書(貨)服務,亦或是選擇使用宅配到府服務，真的很方便！
What does university study of English Literature involve today? How should students read literary texts? Answers to these questions have substantially changed and developed over recent decades, often in response to advances in literary theory.
In the light of this and other recent developments, The Edinburgh Introduction provides a new, updated guide for students beginning their study of literature today. Recent developments in theory are explained throughout, but they are not the only focus of attention. Instead, the emphasis is on clear, pragmatic explanation of critical practices, and of literary forms, styles and techniques. These explanations are carefully illustrated through examples taken from readily-available works – usually ones included in the Norton or other major anthologies. Each chapter is written by an experienced academic and teacher from Edinburgh University’s Department of English Literature, recently reaffirmed as one of the best in the United Kingdom.
The result is an unbeatable resource for new students: a well-stocked toolbox, offering foundational introductions to ways literary texts can be approached, and to the critical, formal and historical understanding this requires. New students will find essential insights on every page, guiding their understanding for years to come and thoroughly opening up for them all the imaginative promise of literary study
All editors and contributors are current or recent members of the Department of English Literature in the University of Edinburgh.
- 作者： Cavanagh, Dermot (EDT)/ Gillis, Alan (EDT)/ Keown, Michelle (EDT)/ Loxley, James (EDT)/ Stevenson, Randall (EDT)
- 原文出版社：Edinburgh Univ Pr
- 博客來優質好書Much Ado About Nothing
- 博客來打折書Illustrations, Optics and Objects in Nineteenth-Century Literary and Visual Culture
- 博客來暢銷排行書籍Shakespeare For Beginners
- 博客來優質書籍Assyria to Iberia- A Metropolitan Museum of Art Symposia
- 博客來特惠書Cast Down- Abjection in America, 1700-1850
- 博客來特惠書籍The Swedish Pietists- A Reader- Excerpts from the Writings of Carl Olof Rosenius and Paul Peter Waldenstrom
- 博客來優質好書Welcome to the Team
- 客來熱銷書籍Ladies in Furs
- 博客來暢銷書籍Inner Sanctuary- Lifetime Musings of a Poet
- 博客來優質書籍The Twentieth-Century Humanist Critics